Renew your product now and Save up to 27% instantly with our daily verified godaddy renewal coupon codes. Only 100% tested coupons to save your time. Subscription and bookmark this post to get the lastest promo codes that we will update daily.
How to Redeem Your Renewal Codes
At GoDaddy, you will have two ways to renew a product: Manual and Automatic Renewal. We’ll lists all in below, but only the manual way is allow customers to use coupon codes.
Hint: You can try out as many codes as you want when you’re in the shopping cart, so trying until you find the best code for your particular purchase. You click on the garbage icon to remove a code you have already applied, and then add a new one to see if it saves you more money.
|Manual Renewal||Automatic Renewal|
|By this way, you can renew your domain at any time you want.||Turn on auto renew|
Turn off auto renew
How much does Godaddy domain renewal cost?
It is dependent on the domain extensions you want to renew. Currently, GoDaddy applies its renewal costs for .COM is $14.99, $18.99 for .NET, $19.99 .ORG, $34.99 for .CO. To find the exact cost of your domain, follow the video below:
Why GoDaddy promo codes doesn’t work with you?
There’s many reasons, but let try the following guides to fix it:
- Find the answer on the post why godaddy promo codes doesn’t work.
- Delete your browser’s cookie and then retry.
- Switch to another browsers if current browser showing the error: “The code you entered is invalid or expired“.
- Some codes may not work with existing customers or some countries due to the Godaddy Policies.
- Many codes only work with Credit Card or Bank transfer, not PayPal.
What is the maximum(or minimum) time length of renewal at GoDaddy?
You can renew your domain for up to five years upon you find a great coupon (like the ones provided above) for save the cost. Beside, 1-year is min length for renewal term at GoDaddy.
Can I renew my domain name after it expires?
If you did not set ON with auto-renew feature, and then your domain name expires, you will still have 18 day to renew it at no extra cost.
– After 18 days, you must pay a redemption fee of $80, this period lasts from day 19 to day 30.
– On the 25th day after expiration, GoDaddy will put your domain name up for auction with a domain name industry auction service. You still can renew it.
– On the 30th day after expiration, your domain name is no longer able to be renewed or transferred away. Your domain name will then go into a public auction where
My domain name is long-time expired, can I recover it ?
If your domain has been expired for long times and you no longer to see it in the account, first you need to check its whois informations, focuses to the Registrar Status (or Domain Status) section you may see somethings like this:
– Status: Pending Delete => Your domain cannot be recovered.
– Status: Redemption Period => You still can recover it. Let make a call to GoDaddy Customer Supporter, if your domain is eligible for recover they will pull it back into your account. There’s an associated redemption fee with this process.
If my domain has expired, can I transfer it out of GoDaddy ?
According to ICANN regulations, the answer is YES, you can still transfer your expired domain from GoDaddy to another registrar during the renewal grace period. But, if GoDaddy has begun to delete your domain in their data, you must pay an additional fee to restore before it can be transferred out.
Where can I get the help for my renewals ?
If have any errors while you renewing, don’t hesitate contact godaddy supporter to ask for help. Here’s all of their helper channels for you use:
- LiveChat: Recently, GoDaddy launched the LiveChat support, it’s located at the right bottom of any page.
- Customer Service: Solve all your issues when use godaddy’s products, include the error on renewal , click here to contact to godaddy customer services.
- Twitter: Write your issues and tag GoDaddy into your tweet.
- Facebook: Send a private message or post your issues to their timeline. They often read and respond very fast on Facebook.
- Youtube: The helper video channel of GoDaddy on Youtube. You can post your issues into the comment section of video and wait for the response.
- Google+: Follow GoDaddy on Google+ and then share your issue with them.