The Latest GoDaddy Renewal Coupon in June 2018– Save 20% when renew your domains.
* Discount applies to the list price for .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .co domains.
– 20% off renewal promo code !
* Discount reflected in your shopping cart and is good on terms of 2 years or more. Discount applies to new orders as well as the following product renewals: .com, .net, .org, .info, .ca, .in and .co.uk domains, web hosting, Website Builder, SSL Certificates and email plans.
– Save 50% for Domain (COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO,.CO and .INFO) & Web Hosting renewals.
* Valid for India customer only !
Unreliable Promo Codes, But give ’em a try– 30% off when renew a domain name or web hosting.
– Save 30% renewal promo code, valid for .COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO, .CO, .UK, .IN, .US, .ME, .MOBI, .IO and other domains.
– Up to 35% for .COM/.NET/.ORG renewal!!!
– 20% off promo code for godaddy renewal 2018.
– Save you $10 on spend over $50 when renewals.
– Save 10% Premium Online Store Renewal.
– 20% off Web Hosting Renewal.
– 30% off Domain Privacy renewal.
GoDaddy Renewal Tips & Tricks
- Save up to 27% on any products renewal.
- How you get 20% off for renewals at GoDaddy ?
- Delete your browser’s cookie before use renewal codes.
- Switch to another browsers if your current browser showing the error: “The code you entered is invalid or expired“.
- Some promo codes may not work for Old-Account or some countries due to the Godaddy Policies.
- Many codes only work with a Credit Card or Bank transfer, not PayPal.
GoDaddy’s has discontinued most of renewal codes, the result is they have lost over 300,000 domain registrations in the past two months. Many domain investor and webmaster have moved on to other companies. In my opinion, if GoDaddy continues restrict on offering new renewal promo codes, they will lose more customers than currently, especially with their loyal customers.
However, If you are a GoDaddy Fan, we will still try to give you all the best GoDaddy promo codes. To be honest, we not sure they will work at all, but we hope you will give ’em a try. Again, we so sorry to have wasted your time if none of them give you the discount.
Discount Domain Club – The Best Way to Replace a Renewal Code!
If you have lots of domain names under your management and you have tried all of these above codes but none of them are work (see why). The last and best way for you is become a membership of “Godaddy Discount Domain Club (GDDC)“, It will help you get the lowest prices on new domain registration, transfer, and renewal at GoDaddy but you must pay a fee of $9.99 each month. But you do not need to worry about this fee because we also have promo codes for discount domain club that could save you some moneys when sign up.– Save 40% GoDaddy Discount Domain Club – just $71.93/year!
Below is domain prices table that currently applied for a member of GDDC.
|Domain Name||Without DDC||With DDC|
|.Com||$14.99||$8.29 – 45% Off|
|.Net||$16.99||$8.99 – 47% Off|
|.Org||$17.99||$8.99 – 50% Off|
|.Info||$14.99||$8.99 – 40% Off|
|.Biz||$16.99||$9.99 – 41% Off|
|.Mobi||$17.99||$12.99 – 28% Off|
|.Us||$19.99||$7.99 – 60% Off|
|.Xxx||$99.99||$69.99 – 30% Off|
|.Me||$19.99||$12.29 – 20% Off|
|.Co||$29.99||$24.99 – 17% Off|
|Discounts apply to new domain registrations, transfers, renewals, pre-registration fees on newest domains. Click here to see the full list.|
Godaddy Renewal FAQ
How you renew a domain at GoDaddy ?
You can handle to renew a domain name by one of two ways: Automatic and Manually. Below is the guides:
(You can manually to renew a domain name at any time you want.)
How Long Should I Renew My Domain For?
You can renew your domain for up to five years upon you find a great renewal coupon (like the ones provided above) for save the cost. Beside, 1-year is min length for renewal term at GoDaddy.
Hint: Let register your domain for long period of years or simply set auto-renew is ON.
Can I renew my domain name after it expires?
If you did not set ON with auto-renew feature, and your domain name expires, you will still have 18 day to renew it for no extra cost.
After 18 days, you must pay a redemption fee of $80. This period lasts from day 19 to day 30.
- On the 25th day after expiration, GoDaddy will put your domain name up for auction with a domain name industry auction service. You still can renew it.
- On the 30th day after expiration, your domain name is no longer able to be renewed or transferred away. Your domain name will then go into a public auction where anyone can bid on the domain name. You can bidding on it (but you will need to outbid everyone else) to get it back.
>>> See also: What happens after a domain names expire at GoDaddy?
My domain name is long-time expired, can I recover it ?
If the domain has been expired so long that you no longer see it in the account, the first thing you should do is look it up in a whois directory, looking at Registrar Status (or Domain Status) section, if you see the status:
- Status: Pending Delete: which means it cannot be recovered.
- Status: Redemption Period: meaning you still can recover it, let make a call to GoDaddy Customer support is in order to see if they can pull it back into your account. There is an associated redemption fee with this process.
If my domain has expired, can I transfer it out of GoDaddy ?
According to ICANN regulations, the answer is YES, you can still transfer your expired domain from GoDaddy to another registrar during the renewal grace period.
Around the Web
If you get any errors when renewing, don’t hesitate to contact to godaddy customer service to get the help. Here’s all the channels that you can claim the support from GoDaddy
- LiveChat: Recently, GoDaddy has launched LiveChat support, now you can easy to asking your errors with their chat supporter. the Livechat box at the right bottom of any page.
- Customer Service: Customer service will solved all issues you has got when using any services, include products renewing, click here to contact to godaddy customer services.
- Twitter: tweet your issues, and don’t forget tag GoDaddy into your tweet.
- Facebook: Sent a private message, or post your issues to GoDaddy timeline. They often answer all customers very quickly on Facebook.
- Youtube: This chanel is helper videos that GoDaddy has make to their customers to easy use all products & services. Sometime, you can found your issues in this chanel.
- Google+: Other way is comment your issues into shared post that GoDaddy has posted on Google+.
Upcoming GoDaddy Renewal Discount
Hope can helps, wish you all success guys 🙂