Enpass Password Manager One-Time subscription is on sale now for just $24.99 instead of $59.99, save up to 58% instantly if order today.
How do you manage your passwords? What’s your favorite password manager? If you have been keen to try out a seriously good Password Manager, it’s Enpass. Enpass Password Manager is an offline password manager application with many features supported, including auto-fill, generating random & strong passwords, audits on saved passwords, storing all your logins/credit cards/bank accounts/licenses key/documents/or any other information, support Face ID/Touch ID, syncing, etc.
An advantage of Enpass is that it does not store your data on its servers, you will use a third-party service like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, iCloud, or WebDAV whenever you want to sync across devices instead, and no worry, your cloud will only contain a copy of same encrypted data as on your device. Even if you don’t want to use a cloud, you can still use Enpass’s Wi-Fi Sync Server to sync between your devices as well, and it also works like a charm. That means your data is always stored on your device, and only you can access it with a master password, Enpass won’t know, access, or control anything when you use it.
Enpass Discount Code On June 2023
(*) Payment method: Paypal & Credit Cards
There is no need for a trick or tip to do this; you can use the Enpass Desktop version at 100% free of charge, forever. However, this free version only allows you to store and sync a maximum of 25 items all the time.
To get this free license, just download and set up Enpass Version for Desktop on your computer and start storing.
Enpass Key Features
- Unlimited items
- Unlimited vaults
- Full access on all your devices.
- No data saved on servers
- Generates random & strong passwords
- Automatically fills your logins & credit cards details into the websites
- Stores all your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, licenses, files, documents, or any other information
- Cloud sync via iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive, & Box
- Cross-platform availability on all mobile & desktop devices
- Multiple vaults to separate your personal, family, & work data
- Login with Face ID/Touch ID
- Identifies your weak, duplicate, & compromised passwords
- The desktop app can import data from Chrome, Excel, & other password managers
- iOS: Requires iOS 10.0 or later
- Android: Requires Android 5.0 or later
- Windows: Requires Windows 10 or later
- macOS: Requires macOS 10.12 or later
- Linux: Tested on CentOS 7, Fedora 28, and Ubuntu 16.04 or later (64-bit only)
- Browser extensions
Besides, you can also get a lifetime subscription to Password Boss Premium for just $34.99 one-time payment at this time. PasswordBoss is also a good password manager application with everything you need to manage your account in one place (not just the passwords).
Have a nice day 🙂