Vultr is one of the most popular cloud hosting providers out there. They offer a wide range of high-performance SSD Cloud VPS at affordable prices – Starts just $2.5/month with 1CPU/512MB RAM/20GB SSD storage. As of today, Vultr has over 45+ million cloud servers deployed on 32 data center locations worldwide.
Vultr offers three different cloud hosting options to choose from, including Vultr Cloud Complete (VC2) (starting at $2.50/mo), Bare Metal Simplified (starting at $120/mo), and Dedicated Instances (starting at $60/mo). They also offer a lot of feature-packed cloud hosting, like one-click apps, block storage, automatic backups, and wide geographic coverage. Especially you can use a custom ISO on your VPS servers, this allows you to reuse existing software licenses and save money.
There is one thing I like about Vultr is that they will give you some free credits to try their services before asking for your real money, the same as to DigitalOcean and Linode. So, in case you are unsatisfied with their services, then you can leave anytime you want without losing any money. Using the following latest vultr gift codes would help you get free credit at Vultr this month.
Vultr Coupon Codes On October 2023
Note: Vultr accepts Paypal, Prepaid Cards, Visa, Master Cards, BTC, and Alipay as forms of payment.
Unused promotional credit will expire in 12 months after issuance. Also, you can combine it with the ‘Twitter’ promotion below to bring the total amount that could receive up to $103.
How to use Vultr Coupon:
- Visit Vultr, enter your email address and password then click on Create Account button.
- After verifying your account, log in to the Account manager. Click on Billing at the left side menu.
- Under the Billing page, select your preferred payment and fill in your payment information. Paste Vultr coupon into the Enter Code field then hit Apply button.
- Tick on ‘I Agree to the Terms of Service’ and click on the blue button below it to be done.
Vultr Gift: Free Extra $3 When Follows Vultr on Twitter.
You can get an additional $3 in vultr credit by following and tweeting about Vultr on Twitter, $1 on each action.
Vultr Free Trial Offer Without Credit Card
If you do not have a credit card for yourself, you still can try it without using any credit card, follow the guide below:
About Vultr Holdings Corporation – Vultr.Com
Vultr.com is still a relatively new company that has been in operation for less than 5 years. Despite this, it has rapidly grown to become one of the best VPS hosting providers in the market, rivaling big names like DigitalOcean. It offers KVM cloud instances that use SSD storage, meaning you get cloud features. After launching, Vultr only provided a handful of features but has expanded its feature set to include quick deployment, many server locations, ipv6, private networks, startup scripts, SSH keys, and more. If you are looking into getting VPS hosting for your blog or business website, Vultr is one company that you should seriously consider. But do not take our word to be the gospel truth, take time to read through this Vultr review and make a decision after you are done… read more
– The Pros of Vultr hosting: The reliability and speed of their servers are really great (in around 200 ms), great uptime (99.99+% of uptime), offers both flexible payments (hourly billing) and plenty of plans, all VPS plans are 100% KVM based, support custom operating system ISO, affordable prices and great customer support.
– Downsides of Vultr hosting: Only offers Cloud and Dedicated hosting, lack of customer support options (just email and phone – no live chats), no DDoS protection.
Vultr VPS Pricing
|Plan 1||512 MB||1 CPU||20 GB||0.50 TB (IP6)||$2.5/m|
|Plan 2||512 MB||1 CPU||20 GB||0.50 TB||$3.5/m|
|Plan 3||1024 MB||1 CPU||25 GB||1 TB||$5/m|
|Plan 4||2 GB||1 CPU||40 GB||2 TB||$10/m|
|Plan 5||4 GB||2 CPU||60 GB||3 TB||$20/m|
|Plan 6||8 GB||4 CPU||100 GB||4 TB||$40/m|
|Plan 7||16 GB||6 CPU||200 GB||5 TB||$80/m|
|Plan 8||32 GB||8 CPU||300 GB||6 TB||$160/m|
|Plan 9||64 GB||16 CPU||400 GB||10 TB||$640/m|
Vultr Data Locations and Network Speed Test
Please click here to test download file speed from Vultr’s server at 32 cities around the world from your location.
Which Vultr server locations should I choose for my projects?
Vultr currently has a total of 32 server locations worldwide, so you may be curious about their servers, which servers are the best for Load time performance, Uptime work, or Ping time server? After many tests, I have found three server locations that have the best results, rock up-time works, and are mostly used by users, these are:
- Los Angeles, California server (highly recommend)
- Seattle, Washington DC
- Silicon Valley, California
However, the best server location also depends on the targeting location of your site. If your site is targeting customers that come from the Asia Pacific, then the servers in Tokyo or Singapore location are more entirely fitting than U.S. or E.U, a closer server will generally provide less latency and faster throughput, right?
Frequently Asked Questions for Vultr users
You can enable Private Networking in two ways:
1. For new instances, on the deploy page, you can select the Enable Private Networking checkbox
2. For existing instances, on the IPv4 tab, you will have an Enable Private Networking button. This will require that you manually add the configuration for the private interface. (You can spin up a new instance with the same OS if you want to see a sample configuration)
From your control panel, please click on “Manage” for your VM and look under the Change Plan section