Vultr, one of the most popular cloud hosting providers out there, offers a wide range of high-performance SSD Cloud VPS at affordable prices – starts from just $2.5/month with 1CPU/512MB RAM/20GB SSD storage. Vultr has 16 data centers strategically placed around the globe, and it will help over 100,000+ its customers can easily launch any cloud server environment at your favorite location. And now they have more than 17 million cloud servers deployed on all data center locations.
To suit a variety of needs, Vultr offers three different cloud hosting options: Vultr Cloud Complete (VC2) (starting at $2.50/mo), Bare Metal Simplified (starting at $120/mo) and Dedicated Instances (starting at $60/mo). Vultr also offers a lot of feature-packed for their cloud hosting, like one-click apps, block storage, automatic backups, wide geographic coverage. Mainly, you can upload custom ISOs for VPS servers through the Custom ISO feature; this allows you to reuse your existing software licenses and save your money.
The one thing I love best about Vultr is you can start using Vultr with a free trial offer that may give you up to $100 worth of credits. And with the free confidence they offered, you can test their cloud server for a few months before deciding to buy one.
Now lets get your coupon code and try Vultr for Free.
Vultr Promo Codes in July 2019
Note: Vultr accepts Paypal, Prepaid Cards, Visa, Master Cards, BTC and Alipay as forms of payment.
Unused promotional credit will expire in 12 months after issuance. Also, you can combine with the ‘Twitter’ promotion below to bring the total amount could receive up to $103.
Login to your Vultr Account.
Then go to The Promo page, or click to this link.
Next, Vultr gives you three options to get free $3 credit in your account. That is Verify your Twitter account, Follow @Vult on Twitter and Tweet about Vultr.
Just click to the button below one of 3 options and finished it, you’ll have free $1.
How to use Vultr Coupon:
- Visit to Vultr, enter your email address and password then click on Create Account button.
- After verify your account, login to Account manager. Click on Billing at the left side menu.
- Under Billing page, select your preferred payment and fills on your payment information. Paste vultr coupon into Enter Code field then hit Apply button.
- Tick on ‘I Agree to the Terms of Service’ and click to the blue button below it to be done.
About Vultr Holdings Corporation – Vultr.Com
Vultr.com is still a relatively new company having been in operation for less than 5 years. Despite this, it has rapidly grown to become one of the best VPS hosting providers in the market, rivaling big names like DigitalOcean. It offers KVM cloud instances that use SSD storage meaning you get cloud features. After launching, Vultr only offered a handful features but has expanded their feature set to include quick deployment, many server locations, ipv6, private networks, startup scripts, SSH keys, and more.If you are looking into getting VPS hosting for your blog or business website, Vultr is one company that you should seriously consider. But do not take our word to be the gospel truth, take time to read through this Vultr review and make a decision after you are done… read more
– The Pros of Vultr hosting: The reliability and speed of their servers is really great (in around 200 ms), great uptime (99.99+% of uptime), offers both flexible payments (hourly billing) and plenty of plans, all VPS plans are 100% KVM based, support custom operating system ISO, affordable prices and great customer support.
– Downsides of Vultr hosting: Only offers Cloud and Dedicated hosting, lack of customer support options (just email and phone – no live chats), no DDoS protection.
|Plan 1||512 MB||1 CPU||20 GB||0.50 TB (IP6)||$2.5/m|
|Plan 2||512 MB||1 CPU||20 GB||0.50 TB||$3.5/m|
|Plan 3||1024 MB||1 CPU||25 GB||1 TB||$5/m|
|Plan 4||2 GB||1 CPU||40 GB||2 TB||$10/m|
|Plan 5||4 GB||2 CPU||60 GB||3 TB||$20/m|
|Plan 6||8 GB||4 CPU||100 GB||4 TB||$40/m|
|Plan 7||16 GB||6 CPU||200 GB||5 TB||$80/m|
|Plan 8||32 GB||8 CPU||300 GB||6 TB||$160/m|
|Plan 9||64 GB||16 CPU||400 GB||10 TB||$640/m|
Data Locations and Network Speed Test
Please click here to get the Links download file from Vultr server at 16 cities around the world for you test download speed from your location.
Frequently Asked Questions for Vultr users
You can enable Private Networking in two ways:
1. For new instances, on the deploy page, you can select the Enable Private Networking checkbox
2. For existing instances, on the IPv4 tab, you will have an Enable Private Networking button. This will require that you manually add the configuration for the private interface. (You can spin up a new instance with the same OS if you want to see a sample configuration)
From your control panel, please click on “Manage” for your VM and look under the Change Plan section