What is a domain name?
A domain name is a Web address, such as godaddy.com, that is linked to an IP address (which represents a physical point on the Internet). When someone types a domain name into a Web browser, the requested Web page displays.
A domain name consists of a top-level and a second-level domain. A top-level domain (TLD) is the part of the domain name located to the right of the dot (godaddy.com). The most common top-level domains are .COM, .NET, and .ORG. Some other popular top-level domains are .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME and .WS. These TLDs have certain guidelines but are, for the most part, available to any registrant, anywhere in the world.
The part of the domain name located to the left of the dot â€” “godaddy,” in this case â€” is called the second-level domain (SLD) name. The second-level domain name is the “readable” part of the address and refers to the organization or entity behind the Internet address. Second-level domain names must be registered with an Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)-accredited registrar.
Copyright © 2011 GoDaddy.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
How to buy a domain at GoDaddy
– Go to GoDaddy website and look around for the domain name search box, enter the domain name you want to buy, enter to Search Domain.
– GoDaddy will show some options for you, but if you dont need,scroll down to continue and hit Continue to Cart.
– Review your current order and you scroll down, enter the GoDaddy Coupon giving you the lowest price .:)
– Sign up or Sign in your GoDaddy Account
– See your billing information, revise if incorrect.
– Choose your payment method
[Video] How to use GoDaddy Coupon
Search Godaddy coupon may you need in the post GoDaddy coupon . Good Luck for you. 🙂