Latest godaddy 99 cent domain coupon offers you the opportunity to purchase a new domain name at Godaddy for less than $1 per year. With 100% our hand-tested codes will save you time and money, you just simply copy the code then paste it at checkout to enjoy maximum savings.
Why choose Godaddy to register the .Com domain name?
99 Cent .Com Domain Coupon
(These codes below can use to get discount on new registration or transfer the .Com domain at GoDaddy. Promotional price only applied once for each customer to register a new .COM domains and valid for the first year only. If you get any errors while using, we’ve explained the reason Why godaddy coupon not working in this post)
| 81 cent|
| 99 cents|
– a .COM only RS 99 ! Additional .COMs just ₹689.00 per year!
– .COM just C$0.99 – Additional .COMs just C$10.99 per year!
– SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just £0.99! Additional .COMs just £6.99 per year!
– R$6,99 .COM (Domínios .COM adicionais por apenas R$ 34’99 ao ano!)
– COM just $0.99! Additional .COMs just $10.99 per year!
Other .Com Coupons
($2.00 Private Registration)
($1.00 Private Registration)
(up to 5 domains)
|40% off New .Com Domain|
(Save 35%, Unlimited domains)
(Ends: Sept 30, 2017)
| Buk .Com’s Registration|
How to use a godaddy 99 cent promo code ?1 Click to the blue button where have the coupon values that you needed at the top of this page, then click to copy button. 2 Go to Godaddy, search your .Com’s domain name, then add them to Shopping Cart. 3 On the GoDaddy Checkout page, look the right panel, click to the Add link at the “Have a promotional code?” section. Then paste the working 99 cent coupon that you had copied in this post. Then click Apply. 4 In most cases, the price will dropped to $0.99 a .Com after you applied the coupon. But sometimes, you’ll get some errors. To know why & how to fix them, please read on this post. You’re Done and now you can continue enjoy your favorite cup of coffee after has bought succesful the domain names that you needed with very cheap price :D.
Add-on for Your .Com Domain
– Domain Privacy for ONLY $1/year! (It Keep your contact information is PRIVATE. Your domain is registered under the name Domains By Proxy, retain full control of your domain, manage and control all email addressed to the domain and you’re still accountable for your actions.)
– 35% off Search Engine Visibility, just $1.99/mo ! (Helps you analyze, optimize, and submit your Web pages to key Internet search engines and directories)
– Up to 40% Off Professional Email & Office 365 Email ! (Helps you build trust from customers with email that matches your domain)
– 01 Month FREE trial of Website Builder ! (It help you build a Website in less than an hour)
.Com Transfer Coupons
I am happy to tell you, Most of the above codes for new register can be used to transfer too. This means, there is no more differents of the transfer code & registration code. It will work well in both cases. But to not waste your time to move here, you can use the code below that I’ve shortened for you.
– 99 cent a .Com transfer to GoDaddy, Free 1-yr extension!
Because this page is only meant to help you get discount on new .Com registration, I created another page titled godaddy transfer coupon for you get saving money when transfer a .Com domain to GoDaddy.
.Com Renewal Coupons
– Save 20% for .Com renewals.
– Save 27% on domain renewals. (Renew a .Com just $10.4)
>> Get more domain renewal discount codes at godaddy renewal coupon page.
Free a .Com domain
GoDaddy also offers you the opportunity to get a .COM domain for free, if you buy their web hosting. Godaddy offers very cheap hosting for just $ 1 a month, $12 per year, include one free .COM, .net, .org, .co, .cn, .xyz, or .club with purchase of a new 12, 24 or 36 month plan. If you’re building a niche site, this is great for you to saving your cost.
– Free .Com domain with WordPress Hosting (Only $1/mo).
Popular GoDaddy Promo Codes– 40% off new products – No Minimum!
– Economy Web Hosting for just $1/mo (free domain)
– .Net now just $8.99/y
– .US On Sale! $1.00/year
– $2.49 .IN new Domain
– Starter Managed WordPress hosting for just $1/m (free domain)
– .INFO just $2.99 per year!
– 72% Off .ORG Domains – Just $4.99/Year
– .Biz now only $7.99
– GoDaddy Email Marketing As low as $4.99/month (50% off).
Note: Latest GoDaddy Promos for September 2017 has been updated in the page godaddy coupons, visit and grab anything you wants.
How Much Is A Domain Name?
Do you want to set up a business/service website? Do you really want to have the best pricing for the service? If you really want to set up an excellent website, you need to hire the best web developers and have a good domain name. A better result, you need to have a good domain name. Of course, you’re be required to pay more if you really want a good domain name.
Do you know how it may cost you to have a good domain name? This could be as cheap as 10 dollars a year or as expensive as 10 million dollars per year. It will depend on exactly what you want. There are some domains that require you to pay a lot of money. This is because of the traffic they generate to your website. A good domain will play a significant role in the success of your business. Top Level Domains (TLD) are higher than ordinary domain names.
If you want to bring down the cost of domains, there are a few tricks and tips you need to know. Do you want to know how to start a blog? Below are the things you need to know if you’re planning to buy domain
Domain registrars charge differently depending on services offered and the name of your domain. There are registrars that have hidden charges. There have been a lot of complaints from clients who are required to pay more. Only 60 percent of registrars touch on billing issues. There are companies that charge auto-renewal charges without the knowledge of website owners. Some of these hidden charges are hidden within long terms of service where clients can rarely find. Most of the registrars might charge you transfer fee 3 times higher than the actual cost when transferring your domain to another domain registrar. It can be really sucking!
If you happen to be a victim of that case, you need complain to the registrar. If you’re lucky enough, the transaction will be reversed. The best thing is to be aware of such companies to lower the chances of being the next victim.
Sweet discounts are not bad at all, only to be clear, but here’s the catch. Some domain registrars play a trick with that. They will offer an attractive 3-5-year discount if you enroll your domain for this amount of time. Next, they will pay the registry for one year, pocket the remaining amount and go on to resume the domain name yearly until your time expires. Worse, they may toss in a ‘no reimbursement policy’ which means although you may leave, they are the one to benefit.
What exactly should one do? Visit Whois lookup, type in your details, and verify if the expiry date matches the time frame you paid for.
Whois is a great tool but rogue registrars, especially the budget ones with peculiar names, have made it a habit to control the site to their gain. All newly listed domains must be published to Whois, an openly accessible database, for distribution.
As well make sure you carefully scrutinize the Whois privacy services where the registrars will ask as the registrant under your Whois records. This might bring you legal problems when complicated issues appear.
Lastly, ensure that the Whois data source is free for all and so to take care of data from being mined by bad guys.
Other important things to note include:
- Placing a registrar-security so as to prevent any person from taking your domain away from you. Do it for your domains.
- Receive a domain auth-code to further secure your domain name against unauthorized transfers. Always have an 8-character code for security before anyone transfers your domain.
- No invisible fees. Everything has recently been laid bare. Over a different note, such fees always make it hard knowing exactly how much is a domain name.
- Lets us you have immediate gain access to your entire Whois information, your auth-codes, registrar tresses, and other significant elements such as full power over the DNS settings.
- Avoid those who avoid paying the registry advance for the specific time frame you’ve registered your domain name for.
- Provides a privacy emailing service from Whois for free.
- Never provide or share your details with third parties.
- Fast in responding to your queries and not too pushy with the services.
The question ‘how much will it cost to get a domain name‘ comes into better perspective when you learn to consider all these factors we’ve described. With all these things in mind, you are safe making your purchase.
Okay, Hope Can Helps, Wish You Success 🙂