If you are really serious about looking for ways to save money on DigitalOcean, you need to look at ways to trim your biggest expenses. In this post, we will shares with you the latest promo codes, link-activated discount of DigitalOcean and exclusive tricks to help you get up to $100 credit for free (highest for now) from Digital Ocean.
DigitalOcean Coupon Codes For December 2018
|1||Get Deal||Try DigitalOcean with a $100 Free Credit – Limited Time Offer!|
Free $100 credit lasts for 2 months – requires a valid credit card to verify your account
|2||Reveal Code||Receive $25 Credit|
The trick combines a $15 promo code with a $10 credit of link-activated discount.
|3||Show Coupon||Free $15 in DigitalOcean Credit|
Valid for all customers
|4||DROPLET10||Free $10 USD Credit|
|5||SHIPITFAST10||Free $10 USD Credit|
|6||ACTIVATE10||Free $10 USD Credit|
|7||OMGSSD10||Free $10 USD Credit|
|8||BITNAMI||Free $10 USD Credit|
|9||THEMEFOREST10||Free $10 USD Credit|
|10||FRANKFURT||Free $10 USD Credit|
|11||WP10||Free $10 USD Credit|
|12||CodeAnywhere10||Free $10 USD Credit|
|13||OMGSSD10||Free $10 USD Credit|
|14||DONEWS||Free $10 USD Credit|
|15||DO10||Free $10 USD Credit|
|16||Get Deal||$10 Credit + 02 free months for DigitalOcean Spaces|
$50 GitHub Student Developer Pack Promo Code
DigitalOcean being a partner with GitHub on their Student Developer Pack since October 7, 2014. From that day on, DigitalOcean offers each student that signs up a $50 in DO Credit, allowing them to host their projects on the growing startup’s cloud infrastructure platform. All students who are 13+ and enrolled in a degree or diploma granting course of study can sign up. If you’re a student who wishes get this student code, just follow the steps below:
- First, Please give me a coffee cup by clicking to this link 😀
- Next, Visit to Github Student Developer Pack and Sign up a new account, notes that you must use your Schools E-Mail, other email address like gmail/aol/outlook… will not received anything.
- Next, After you complete the SignUp process, just wait for a response from GitHub. It usually takes about one business day for them to review and approve your request.
- Next, once you are approved, they will send you an email with the promotional codes of the tools in Student Developer Pack, of course including a $50 of Digital Ocean inside 🙂
- Final, Use that code to get your $50 credit while signing up at DigitalOcean.
So far, DigitalOcean has been known as one the best VPS hosting providers on the market. With a cheap price level, what DigitalOcean gave us was just awesome, all hosting plans with robust VPS server. With a community of 3.5 million developers and 12 data centers across the globe, DigitalOcean is the fastest growing cloud hosting service in the world in terms of web-facing computer count.
Their after-sale service is also very professional, the supporter answers quickly and enthusiastic. And no need to worry about payment method cause you can easily use PayPal or major Credit Cards to pay. Another great thing at Digital Ocean is community guides which plenty of useful information that help anyone can easy to deploy and configure various software and environments, their dashboard is very simple, nice and easy to use.
Recently, Digital Ocean launched some new droplet plans. All standard droplets now get twice as much RAM for the same price and more storage in general. For example with the $5 plan you now get
512Mb 1GB of RAM and 20GB 25GB of SSD storage, while CPU performance remains the same. You also have more options for the $15 plan: 3GB of RAM with 1 core – 2GB of RAM with 2 cores – 1GB of RAM with 3 cores. Starting at $40, you get more RAM and CPU virtual cores for the same price. There are two new expensive droplets: $240/mo (192GB of RAM, 32 cores and 3840GB of storage) and $960/mo (48GB of RAM, 12 cores and 960GB of storage).
DigitalOcean offer two types of Droplets: Standard and CPU Optimized. . The Block Storage, Load Balancer and Kubernetes available as additional services and to use them, you will need to pay an extra fee in addition to the droplet fee.
- Standard Droplets are low cost VMs that use shared CPU resources, meaning that you receive a portion of a CPU thread. In practical terms, shared CPUs ultimately lead to slight variations in the amount of compute power available throughout the day. Standard Droplets provide the most flexibility. Pricing on Standard Droplets ranges from $5/month for 1vCPU and 1GB of RAM to $960/month for 32 vCPUs and 192GB of RAM.
- CPU Optimized Droplets are best used for CPU intensive projects that require predictable performance, such as batch processing large data sets, builds of large processes, video encoding, and other projects that rely on CPU more than RAM or I/O. CPU Optimized Droplets provide up to a 21% increase in CPU speed with more consistent performance compared to the Standard Droplets. The pricing for CPU Optimized Droplets is flexible, ranging from 1vCPU/2GB of RAM for $20/month to 32vCPU/64GB of RAM at $640/month.
|$5/mo||1 GB||1 Core||25 GB||1TB|
|$10/mo (Most Popular Plan)||2 GB||1 Core||50 GB||2 TB|
|$15/mo||1 GB||3 Core||60 GB||3 TB|
|$15/mo||2 GB||2 Core||60 GB||3 TB|
|$15/mo||3 GB||1 Core||60 GB||3 TB|
|$20/mo||4 GB||2 Core||80 GB||4 TB|
|$40/mo||8 GB||4 Core||160 GB||5 TB|
|$80/mo||16 GB||6 Core||320 GB||6 TB|
|$40/mo ($0.060/hr)||4 GB||2 Core||25 GB||5 TB|
|$80/mo ($0.119/hr)||8 GB||4 Core||50 GB||5 TB|
|$160/mo ($0.238/hr)||16 GB||8 Core||50 GB||5 TB|
|$320/mo ($0.476/hr)||32 GB||16 Core||200 GB||5 TB|
|$640/mo ($0.952/hr)||64 GB||32 Core||400 GB||5 TB|
|Price||SSD Block Storage|
|$.10/mo ($0.000/hr)||01 GB|
|$1.00/mo ($0.001/hr)||10 GB|
|$10/mo ($0.015/hr)||100 GB|
|$102.40/mo ($0.152/hr)||1 TB|
|$1024.00/mo ($1.524/hr)||10 TB|
- 250 GB of storage
- 1 TB of outbound transfer
- $0.01 per additional GB transferred
Data Center Locations & Network Speed Test
Right now Digital Ocean have 08 data centers located all throughout the globe including America, Asia – Pacific and Europe, including New York City, Amstedam, San Francisco, Singapore, LonDon, Frankfurt, Toronto, Bangalore-India. You can use the following list to find the best location for your site.
FAQs for Digitalocean Users
Wish you all success guys 🙂