After bought a PureVPN plan but you are not satisfied because it not as good as what you expected, or there is a reason that you no longer want to use it. Then you can cancel your PureVPN account and request a refund. This guide explains How to cancel your PureVPN subscription and get your money back.
According to the current refund policy, PureVPN will offer a 31-day money-back guarantee for their VPN service, even on its 7-day $0.99 trial. So, in most cases, you can still request a refund for your PureVPN plan within the first 31 days of use. In order to get a refund for your subscription, you must cancel your PureVPN account first. There is no way to do so manually, the only method is by contacting PureVPN's customer support on their live chat or email ticket system.
Here are step-by-step guides to cancel your PureVPN account.
Request a Refund For PureVPN Subscription By Live Chat
- Visit the PureVPN member area, login to your account.
- After logged in, click to the Live Chat button on the bottom right of your screen.
- When connected to a support agent, tell them that you'd like to cancel your account and request a refund.
- They may ask you why you want to leave or try to tempt you to stay with some deals.
- Say again that you want to cancel your account and request a refund.
- Persevere & await your refund. You should receive your money back in up to seven working days.
- Also, please cancel any recurring payment with your card to be extra careful.
- You're done.
Request a Refund For PureVPN Subscription By Email
In this way, you can request your money back by creating a new support ticket or send an email to [email protected] for the asking. Don't forget to include your reasons in the request to avoid them ask you again.
In most cases, they will agree to your refund request within an hour. Then the money will be sent back to your card in up to seven business days.
Remember to send your refund request within PureVPN 31-day money-back guarantee period. You can also use these methods to get a refund for all types of PureVPN subscriptions, even the 7-day trial.
Hope this helps 🙂