We have update the latest godaddy renewal coupon and the tricks to helps you get huge savings when renew domain name or web hosting from GoDaddy. All promo codes below are manually checked and 100% surely works at the updated time of this post.
* Discount applies to the list price for .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .co domains.
– 20% off renewal promo code !
* Discount reflected in your shopping cart and is good on terms of 2 years or more. Discount applies to new orders as well as the following product renewals: .com, .net, .org, .info, .ca, .in and .co.uk domains, web hosting, Website Builder, SSL Certificates and email plans.
– Save 50% for Domain (COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO,.CO and .INFO) & Web Hosting renewals.
* Valid for India customer only !
Unreliable coupons, But give ’em a try !!!
– 30% off when renew a domain name or web hosting.
– Save 30% renewal promo code, valid for .COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO, .CO, .UK, .IN, .US, .ME, .MOBI, .IO and other domains.
– Up to 35% for .COM/.NET/.ORG renewal!!!
– 20% off promo code for godaddy renewal 2018.
– Save you $10 on spend over $50 when renewals.
– Save 10% Premium Online Store Renewal.
– 20% off Web Hosting Renewal.
– 30% off Domain Privacy renewal.
- Delete your browser’s cookie before using renewal codes.
- Switch to another browsers if currently browser show the error: “The code you entered is invalid or expired“.
- Some promo codes may not work for Old-Account or some countries due to the Godaddy Policies.
- Many codes only work with a Credit Card or Bank transfer, not PayPal.
- Looking for the reasons on the page: Why GoDaddy Coupon Codes Not Working?
- Try a small trick: Add these products that you want renewal to Shopping Cart, and at there, you let sign out of your account, and wait… In some specific cases, GoDaddy will send you an email which includes a renewal deal to help you stayed with them.
Discount Domain Club – The best way to replace a renewal code !
If you have tried all of these above codes and none of them is working, I’m so sorry for wasted your time :(.
The last and bestest way for you is become a member of “Godaddy Discount Domain Club” (GDDC), this will help you get lowest prices for new domain registrations, transfers, and renewals. But you need to pay a fee of $9.99 per month for this.
But don’t worry about the GDDC fee, we also have a godaddy discount domain club coupon page that will help you save money when sign up this service. Below i listed some domain prices you’ll get when you were a membership of GDDC and a working GDDC coupon for you use.
|Domain Name||Without DDC||With DDC|
|.Com||$14.99||$8.29 – 45% Off|
|.Net||$16.99||$8.99 – 47% Off|
|.Org||$17.99||$8.99 – 50% Off|
|.Info||$14.99||$8.99 – 40% Off|
|.Biz||$16.99||$9.99 – 41% Off|
|.Mobi||$17.99||$12.99 – 28% Off|
|.Us||$19.99||$7.99 – 60% Off|
|.Xxx||$99.99||$69.99 – 30% Off|
|.Me||$19.99||$12.29 – 20% Off|
|.Co||$29.99||$24.99 – 17% Off|
|(Domain prices list with DDC: https://www.godaddy.com/domains/discount-domains.aspx)|
How you renew a domain at GoDaddy ?
You can handle to renew a domain name by one of two ways: Automatic and Manually. Below is guides on how to Turn on Automatic renewal or How to switch to Manual renewal on GoDaddy Domain control panel.
(You can manually to renew a domain name at any time you want.)
Can I renew my domain name after it expires?
If the registry for your domain name extension allows it, we hold your expired domain name for a few days waiting for you to renew it. For many domain name extensions (such as .com, .net, and .org) there is a grace period allowing you to renew the domain name after expiration without penalty. After the grace period for these extensions, you must pay a redemption fee plus the cost of regular renewal if you want to keep the domain name.
For some domain name extensions, primarily country code (ccTLD) extensions, there is no grace period. Once the domain name expires, you must pay a redemption fee plus renewal to keep the domain name.(GoDaddy Support)
GoDaddy Support Renewals
If you get any errors when renewing, don’t hesitate to contact to godaddy customer service to get the help. Here are all the channels you can use to get in touch with GoDaddy.
- LiveChat: Recently, GoDaddy has launched LiveChat support, now you can easy to asking your errors with their chat supporter. the Livechat box at the right bottom of any page.
- Customer Service: Customer service will solved all issues you has got when using any services, include products renewing, click here to contact to godaddy customer services.
- Twitter: tweet your issues, and don’t forget tag GoDaddy into your tweet.
- Facebook: Sent a private message, or post your issues to GoDaddy timeline. They often answer all customers very quickly on Facebook.
- Youtube: This chanel is helper videos that GoDaddy has make to their customers to easy use all products & services. Sometime, you can found your issues in this chanel.
- Google+: Other way is comment your issues into shared post that GoDaddy has posted on Google+.
Renewal Promo codes which are coming soon !!!
Good luck and nice a day, guys !!!