GoDaddy Refund Policy
( Please visit Godaddy Refund Policy page to update the newest information. They can change it at anytime with no need to notification. This Refund Policy was revised at 1/19/2016 and is the newest for this time.)
How to get Refund from GoDaddy
– Login Godaddy and open the Product Manager page.
– Click “My Renews & Upgrades”, Select “Payment & Renewing Items”.
– Select the product you want to take a refund, click Cancel Item at the top of panel.
– Then this product will be removed from the product list.
Sent a Ticket to Godaddy Customer Service, and write something about the refund reasons. and waiting the reply from the Suppoter. If they accepted, go to Step 3.
– You will received 4 emails from Godaddy, includes:
. Confirmation of the service that he has received your ticket.
. Confirmation email.
. Refund is processing email.
. Refund processed finished email.
– Folow all of the steps in email and finish.