This is a simple guide that helps you change your Vimeo subscription and upgrade it to a higher paid plan, such as from Plus to Pro, Pro to Business.
Currently, Vimeo offers four paid plans for you to choose, including Plus, Pro, Business, and Premium. While the Business and Premium plan is aimed at businesses, the Plus and Pro plan are very fit for an individual and small team. Anytime you want, you can upgrade your membership to a higher subscription tier to enjoy more storage, more helpful features, and better support.
In this post, we will guide you on how to upgrade from Plus to Vimeo Pro plan, for example. You can do the same as this for upgrading to any other plan.
Vimeo Upgrade From Plus To Pro – Quick Guide
- Head to Vimeo, log in to your account.
- Navigator to Setting, click to Upgrade link.
- Select the Pro plan then enter your payment information, click to Have a promo code? link.
- Access to Vimeo Coupon, copy one valid code.
- Paste that code to step 3 to get a discount while upgrading.
- Click Complete Purchase, and you're done.
After upgrading, your Pro plan subscription will be renewed automatically when its term ends unless you cancel auto-renew. To cancel the auto-renew feature, head to here and select the option to disable this.
You can contact their support to request a refund within 30 days of purchase if you are unhappy with the Pro plan.
Hope this helps 🙂