You need moving your domain to another godaddy account? This small tutorial will help you how to do it.
Moving domain from your account to another GoDaddy Account.1 Login to Domain Management, choice the domain and select Domain settings.
– Enter Email address of recipient account
– Tick the checkbox ” I have the recipient’s customer account #/username. ”
– Then enter Customer # or Username of recipient account
– Domain’s contact information: Select the option “ Use details from specified customer account.”
– Nameserver settings: Tick the checkbox ” Keep the current nameservers for this domain(s). ”
– Click Next
To Accept a Domain Name Into Your Account1 Login to Domain Management, Click to DOMAINS on the top menu, then choice Pending Account Changes.
GoDaddy Tips & Strick: (read all)