2 On Domain Settings page, scroll down to the Additional Settings, Click to Transfer domain to another GoDaddy account
3 At the Begin Account Change popup on the Domain Details page:
– Enter Email address of recipient account
– Tick the checkbox ” I have the recipient’s customer account #/username. ”
– Then enter Customer # or Username of recipient account
– Domain’s contact information: Select the option “ Use details from specified customer account.”
– Nameserver settings: Tick the checkbox ” Keep the current nameservers for this domain(s). ”
– Click Next
4 Confirm again and click to Submit, Finished.
When you moving your own domain to another account, some of the services associated with this domain will be cancelled, such as domain privacy registration, all email services… Only the domain can be transferred. Other services would need to be purchased and set up in the new account.
After your domain has transfered, it will needed 10 days on hold before can be transffer to another again.
To Accept a Domain Name Into Your Account
1 Login to Domain Management, Click to DOMAINS on the top menu, then choice Pending Account Changes.
2 At the Left pane, click to INCOMING ACCOUNT CHANGES, all comming domains will be showing at there. Select the domain name, and then click Accept.
3 On the next step, accept all of the regulations then click Ok to finished.
Disclosure: We may receive a commission throught external affiliate links if you choose to purchase the mentioned product in the post. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.