Nominalia, the first Italian domain registrar to be accredited by ICANN, is offering .COM/.NET/.EU/.ES domain registrations at low price €1(about $1.2) per domain for 1st year.
Nominalia Internet S.L. is a specialized Internet domain-name registrar, based in Barcelona. Nominalia provides a wide range of name-related services in connection with both gTLDs and so-called ccTLDs in several languages, with a special focus on the Latin-languages speaking market. Nominalia was launched in July 1997 (and owned) by the Catalan Research Foundation (FCR), a research-fostering institution with extensive and long-standing involvement in pioneering Internet efforts. Nominalia is a founding member of the Internet Council of Registrars.
The Offer is valid only for EU Clients. If you are a citizen of an EU country, you can get one .COM or .NET, as well as .EU or .ES for only €1 each domain, total of 4 domains per account. This offer is valid for all of Nominalia’s new and existing customers.
No coupon code needed, just click on the link below to go to the registration page.
- Accepted payment methods: Paypal – Credit Card – Bank transfer – Online Deposit.
- Offer ends on June 17, 2019.
- Promotion price is valid only for the first year of registration. Transfers and renewals are not eligible at the promotional price.
Nominalia does not offer free Domain privacy service. So if you need to use this service, you will have to pay an additional fee of €6 per domain.
If you are not European, you still can register .COM domain at a low price from some other registrars, e.g:
- $4.99 .COM registration at GoDaddy.
- $5.99 .COM registration at NameSilo.
- Specials – $1.99 .COM at Directnic.
Good luck 🙂