Learn how to downgrading or upgrading your hosting plan at GoDaddy when you need additional space, bandwidth, or features for your website or want saving cost with other hosting plan.
1. Go to your account at GoDaddy.
2. Click Web Hosting tab and select plan you want upgrading/downgrading.
3. Click Options next to the domain name you want to use.
3. You click to Upgrades/Downgrades for choose featured plan then click Checkout, complete your purchase.
or click Customize tab, add more addons/options then click Checkout, complete your purchase.
4. Godaddy will email to you when your upgrade/downgrade is complete, you done 🙂
– These changes might take up to 24 hours to become active.
– If your website contains certain advanced features, such as ASP, ASP.NET, CGI, or PHP applications and you select a hosting plan that does not support those advanced features, your website may no longer function properly after the plan change. Please make sure your website does not contain advanced features BEFORE moving to a plan that may not support them or be prepared to modify your Web content accordingly.
Wish you success:)