The error messages that you should know to be able to carry out transactions swiftly and efficiently when make a payment at GoDaddy. These may not enough so please let me know if you get any others.
* Update July 2020: The post has been updated for the new errors messages appear.
It would be impossible for a slip token to be used in one’s motherland or the card’s data.
This error normally clings to one another particularly if one is from Vietnam. This happens because GoDaddy can only be used in some designated countries. The coupon are relatively low-cost with the prices being $0.99, $ 1.99, and $2.95 visa cards are also accepted. An error message may appear in the following format:
Or something like this:
The Solution: When it comes to tokens, one uses the voucher on the blog and payment is guaranteed since it has been verified before the post is posted online. In a situation where one uses the token on a blog that is faulty, the best thing to do is get rid of the domain and once it has been removed, key in the code of the token. This can happen quite often. On top of this, analyze the card for possible hitches which may include:
- Payments that are done online which may not be acceptable everywhere. For instance, some banks don’t recognize online mode of payment. For this reason it is imperative to contact the bank to know about their payment policies beforehand.
- Ever made an intercontinental disbursement then disregarded or failed to follow up on the balance in the bank account? This is inclusive of the smallest mandatory amount that must be in the account, and this is used to maintain the card and thus cannot be used.
- The data that is recorded on the card must be accurate and this includes the official name in full, the card cypher and CVV.
In conclusion, if you have looked into all that and the error text still appears, it could be that the card was debarred from GoDaddy.
Error GoDaddy Token hoard
For this case the message appears as follows:
The Solution: This error is about the hoard of GoDaddy token. One may be forced to first do away with the domain before using the coupon. This procedure may have to be done a couple of times.
Or a simple way to save time is choose “Add Domain Privacy” and then remove it.
Not accept form of payment.
- Majority of this deduction codes normally are not authentic, genuine ones usually appear in the form of: 99 cent, $1.99 and $2.95…
- The GoDaddy Coupon can only be used in a few designated countries such as US and Canada…
- Whether it is documented in the page of GoDaddy or not, the final step is to go over it one more time.
- The error will still be there even when one changes the card since the data is still the same.
Limit to 1 time per customer
The solution: There's no way to fix this issue. Change to another provider is the best option.
Do not utilize the coupon and payment error
This will occur when you does not add any coupon payments that still flops. This happens due to admission to GoDaddy via an intermediary relation that can not be used in your country
The solution: To tackle this problem, you can type any text to the “Have a Promo Code” box to delete, then you add a valid godaddy promo code again.
Lastly, if you have followed the above guidelines and still encounter difficulties, get rid of this coupon and look for another alternative, such as you can contact to their support and request a deal for your cart, something like this 🙂
Wish you succeed guys!