The SmartLine™ is a new service of Godaddy, it’s an application that gives you a second phone number for current mobile number. It can help separate your business and personal number, send and receive texts, know who’s calling to you and display your business number whenever you call a client using the SmartLine app.
How GoDaddy SmartLine™ Works
First: You need visit to GoDaddy SmartLine™ page, press to Start for Free button to signup this service. After that, you search for a local number with a U.S. area code you want (SmartLine is currently available in the United States only.)
Next: Download the SmartLine™ app and install it on your current smartphone. Then you link your current mobile number to the number you choose at the previous step.
Final: Now you’re ready to make and receive calls and texts using your business number to keep your personal number private through the app.
GoDaddy’s offers two different plans (SmartLine & SmartLine Basic) to you choose. Below is the comparison table that shows you the difference of two plans. Take a look to find which plan works best for you and your business.
|Minutes Included||100 per month||Unlimited|
|Texts Included||Send: 100/mo
|Choose a local U.S. phone number|
|Set business hours for when your phone rings|
|Caller ID shows your business number|
|Read your voicemail via automatic transcriptions|
|Customizable voicemail greeting|
|A 1-800 number shows you mean business|
|Price||$9.99/mo Try it free for one month||$19.99/mo Try it free for one month|
How To Get a GoDaddy SmartLine Free-Trial
Currently you try the SmartLine™ free for one month. Following the steps below to active your free trial.
2. Click Start for Free to view the available plans.
3. Click Start for Free under the plan that fits your business needs.
4. Enter the area code for your business. Click Search.
5. A phone number will be automatically suggested for you, but you will have the option to select another number from the results below.
6. Once you find the number you like, click Select next the preferred phone number.
7. You will be asked to sign into your GoDaddy account.
8. On the next page, click Start Free Trial.
9. Once your SmartLine number has been added to your account, you will directed to the Setup page.