Get the best Mozilla VPN Discount Coupons for up to 50% OFF on premium VPN plans with five simultaneous device connections, multiple servers worldwide, unlimited bandwidth, and more top functions.
Mozilla VPN is a new VPN service offered by the company behind the Firefox browser, Mozilla Foundation. Like all other VPN services, Mozilla VPN helps you get more security and privacy on the Internet by encrypting your network activity and hiding your IP address. To do so, it uses the most advanced WireGuard® protocol, a global network of servers combined with many enhanced security features like Multi-Hop, Split Tunneling, Ad and Tracker Blocker, and Kill Switch.
Currently, Mozilla VPN has servers in 500+ servers in 30+ countries around the world. The number of servers is much fewer than NordVPN (5200+) or SurfShark (3200+), but since it’s a new VPN, I am pretty sure it will grow with more new server locations added in the near future. In addition, Mozilla VPN isn’t a free VPN but is very affordable at $4.99/mo for a Yearly plan, $7.99/month for a 6-month plan, and $9.99/month for a monthly plan. With a single Mozilla VPN subscription, you can get unlimited and complete protection and gain access to full premium features on five devices simultaneously.
Mozilla VPN Promo Code For December 2023
(*) Payment methods: Paypal & Credit Cards. 30-day money-back guarantee. Taxes and fees may apply due to your region.
How to use Mozilla VPN Coupon
- Visit the Mozilla VPN website and click the Get Mozilla VPN button.
- Select a plan you want to order, and click the Get button.
- Log in to your Mozilla account or create a new one.
- Paste your MozilaVPN Coupon to the Discount field, then hit Apply.
- Choose your payment method , then enter the payment information.
- Click the Subscribe Now button.
- You’re done!
Mozilla VPN Plans
Choose the plan that fits your needs from Mozilla VPN monthly, biannual, and annual plans.
Prices in US dollars
- Monthly plan: $9.99/month ($9.99, renewing monthly)
- 6-month plan: $7.99/month ($47.94, renewing every 6 months)
- 12-month plan: $4.99/month ($59.88, renewing annually)
Prices in Euro
- Monthly plan: €9.99/month (€9.99, renewing monthly)
- 6-month plan: €6.99/month (€41.94, renewing every 6 months)
- 12-month plan: €4.99/month (€59.88, renewing annually)
Prices in Swiss Franc
- Monthly plan: CHF 10.99/month (CHF 10.99, renewing monthly)
- 6-month plan: CHF 7.99/month (CHF 47.94, renewing every 6 months)
- 12-month plan: CHF 5.99/month (CHF 71.88, renewing annually)
Please note that Mozilla currently features the VPN service for some specific countries, not all over the world. It is presently only available in 33 countries (see below), so if your country isn’t on the list, you can’t subscribe to Mozilla VPN at this time. But don’t be sad since more regions will be added soon.
(*) Tip: If you want to use Mozilla VPN in an unavailable country, let’s enroll for a trial of another VPN like PureVPN, NordVPN, or Windscribe, then connect to a supported country above and order as usual.
Mozilla VPN Key Features
- Affordable price
- Connect up to 5 devices
- 500+ servers in 30+ countries (counting)
- Netflix on some servers
- Blocks Ads
- Kill Switch
- WireGuard encryption
- Split tunneling
- Dynamic IP addresses
- Device-level encryption
- No bandwidth restrictions
- No logging of your network activity
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Mozilla VPN Compatibility
The Mozilla VPN app is available for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices and is compatible with these operating systems:
- Windows 10/11 (64-bit only)
- macOS (10.14 and up)
- Android (version 8 and up)
- iOS (12.0 and up)
- Linux (Ubuntu 18.04 and up)
(^) Mozilla VPN is currently not compatible with routers and gaming consoles (such as Playstation or Xbox). Also, it does not support devices with ARM processors.
Mozilla VPN Server Location
Mozilla VPN currently has servers in 33+ locations around the globe. Since Mozilla VPN is built on top of Mullvad VPN infrastructure and uses the same servers as Mullvad VPN, here is the server location list of Mozilla VPN for consideration. You can also refer to the Mullvad Servers page for other locations.
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- United Arab Emirates
In addition, if you want to try Mozilla VPN before purchasing, you can get a 7-day free trial if you sign up for the 12-month plan, so you can check all the features of a paid subscription. You can cancel anytime before the set free trial ends at no charge.
I will update the page when Mozilla VPN releases new features and servers in further versions, as well as new coupons. Still, I don’t have the chance to try this VPN, so if you’ve used it, please give your experiences in the comments. Thank you.
Good luck, Guys 🙂