Special Offer from OVH: Sign up for a new account and receive up to $200 OVH Credit to try out their Public Cloud instances without any restrictions or limitations.
Have you ever heard about OVH before? OVH (ovh.com) may not be as well-known as some of its consumer-oriented competitors, but don’t be fooled, OVH is the largest web hosting company in Europe, and one of the largest website hosting companies in the world serving 1.5 million customers in 138 countries in the global. OVH provides a variety of web hosting options with many different plans designed to meet the needs of website owners and businesses, including Shared hosting, VPS, Dedicated Cloud, and Dedicated Servers. They currently host up to 18+ million websites and manage 3+ million domain names on its 30 data centers located in Europe, America, and the Asia Pacific regions.
At this time, OVH is offering $100 free credit for new users to try their Public Cloud in 60 days, so if interested, you can take advantage of this chance to test their service with no money charged.
>>> Get £150 OVH Credit for new accounts right now <<<
In order to be eligible for this offer, you must have a valid Credit card or Paypal to verify the account. However, don’t worry, you will not be charged as long as you do not exceed your free trial quota.
OVH Free Credit VoucherGet Deal – Get US$200 OVH Free Credit
Get Deal – Get US$200 Free Cloud Credit valid for 2 months (OVH Asia)
Get Deal – OVH Free Trial Offer
Get Deal – Get £150 OVH Free Credit
Get Deal – Get S$250 OVH Free Credit (OVH Singapore)
Get Deal – Get A$250 OVH Free Credit (OVH Australia)
Shop all VPS deals:
- Asia (US$): https://www.ovh.com/asia/deals/
- Singapore (S$): https://www.ovh.com/sg/deals/
- Australia (A$): https://www.ovh.com.au/deals/
- Rest of the world (US$): https://www.ovh.com/world/deals/
Start your free trial:
- Asia (US$200 free credits): https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/lp/public-cloud-trial/
- Singapore (S$250 free credits): https://www.ovhcloud.com/en-sg/lp/public-cloud-trial/
- Australia (A$250 free credits): https://www.ovhcloud.com/en-au/lp/public-cloud-trial/
- Rest of the world (US$200 free credits): https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/public-cloud
On the other hand, DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode also offer $100 to any new account this month. So I think you should also take advantage of offers like that to find a cloud provider that best fits your project and budget.
Good luck guys 🙂