pCloud is offering a special sale on Valentine’s Day this year, 2023, with up to 85% off on all Individual Lifetime plans and drop prices to as low as a $139 one-time payment for a lifetime cloud storage subscription.
The sale starts today, runs until 17th February 2023, and is valid for all customers. That means that it’s not only new customers who can take advantage of this chance, but you can use it to increase your lifetime storage space on pCloud as an existing paid member.
With up to 85% discounts, all you have to pay for a lifetime plan at pCloud is just $139 for 500GB, $279 for 2TB, and $890 one-time payment for up to 10TB plans. That’s up to $5110 in savings – WoW!
pCloud Valentine 2023 Sale
(*) Offer Notes:
- This a limited-time promotional campaign, which ends on 17.02.2023.
- To participate in the promotion, you must sign up for a pCloud account or log into a pCloud account through the promotional page.
- The offer cannot be combined with ongoing promotions or active discounts.
- If you cancel your Lifetime membership and decide to renew it later on, you will no longer be able to take advantage of this promotion.
- Participants can take advantage of the promotion only once. No plan transfers between accounts are allowed.
If you’re unhappy with your lifetime plan, pCloud allows you to request a full refund without reason. But please note that the refund can only be issued if you request it within the first 10 days after purchase, after that, you can’t ask for this.
Don’t forget to bookmark our pCloud Lifetime Deal For December 2023 page in order to never miss out on any new promotions on pCloud.
Good luck 🙂