RackNerd brings you a new KVM offer from its Los Angeles location, including three special plans for the prices as low as $24.39/year with 1.5GB of RAM.
This new offer from RackNerd has three plan options for you to choose from: the 1.5GB for $24.39/year, 2.5GB for $29.5/year, and 4.5GB of RAM for $55.89/year. These plans are KVM VPS based at their Los Angeles datacenter, which is specifically optimized for Asia/China traffics by utilizing peering and connectivity from the likes of China Telecom and China Unicom.
There is no limit on the number registrations per account, so you can grab as many plans as you wish. RackNerd accepts PayPal, Credit Cards, Alipay, Bitcoin, UnionPay, and Boleto as payment methods.
Here are the offers
|1.5GB KVM VPS||2.5GB KVM VPS||4.5GB KVM VPS|
Host Node Specifications
- 2x Intel Xeon E5-2690
- 256 GB RAM
- 4x 4TB Enterprise HDD’s
- LSI Hardware RAID10 w/ SSD Caching
- Dual 1Gbps Uplinks
- Location: Los Angeles, CA, United States (RackNerd DC-02), Aon Center Building.
- Datacenter Information: https://www.racknerd.com/los-angeles-dc02-datacenter
- Test IPv4: 18.104.22.168
- Test file: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/1000MB.test
- Looking glass: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/
These special plans come with high bandwidth and more resources, so they are ideal for your high-traffic applications or blogs that need lots of bandwidth.
Also, you can check out all RackNerd web hosting offers available today here.
Good luck 🙂