WPX (wpx.com)has opened its brand-new WooCommerce Hosting Plans, which offer greater Storage, Bandwidth, RAM, PHP Workers, and CPU Cores for your e-commerce sites. Let’s discover what you will receive as well as prices and benefits in this specialized WooCommerce plan.
WPX has been providing blazing-fast WordPress hosting since 2013, with the help of their own custom CDN with 37 end-point locations worldwide. They have consistently been awarded Top Tier recognition for their well-designed hosting plans in independent tests. More specially, WPX has received over 3,000 5-star reviews on Trustpilot, which is a testament to their exceptional service.
As well as being successful with Managed WordPress hosting, they are now launching their new WPX WooCommerce hosting plans, which are designed specifically for e-commerce projects that require a high level of server resources to run smoothly. Their goal with these plans is to provide complete transparency, unlike other providers who promise more CPU cores or resources than they can deliver. With “what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG)” approach, they make sure that you get exactly what you pay for without any hidden limitations.
WPX WooCommerce Hosting Plans
WPX set up three resource levels for WooCommerce plans to suit different users’ needs best. These plans ensure that you don’t have to worry about any resource shortages, unexpected traffic spikes, or high traffic volumes, as they are designed to handle such scenarios efficiently.
WPX WooCommerce Premium Features
- 1-Click WordPress Installs
- Superfast SSD Storage
- Hybrid DDoS Protection
- Unlimited Site Migrations To WPX
- LiteSpeed Server + LiteSpeed Cache + OpCache
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Datacenter Locations In USA, UK & AU
- Unlimited Email Boxes
- 28 Days Automatic Backups
- On-demand Backups (personal backups)
- Unlimited FTP Users + File Manager
- Advanced Account Security
- High-Speed Custom CDN
- Free SSL Certificates
- Auto-renewing SSL
- Staging Area
- Unlimited MySQL + PHPMYADMIN
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- Multi-User Access
- 24/7 WordPress Tech support
- Brute-Force Protection
- Daily Malware Scans
- Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Custom build Hosting Panel
- WHOIS privacy on domains
- Automated WordPress & PHP updates
- 1-click SSL installations
Compare WPX WooCommerce with WordPress plans
You see, the critical difference between the new WPX WooCommerce and WordPress plans is the initial allocation of resources. Even though WPX WooCommerce offers fewer hosted websites, it provides better performance during high traffic or growth times.
Let’s see what will make WPX WooCommerce plans better than WordPress plans on performance:
- RAM: WooCommerce’s modern plugins and themes demand more significant amounts of RAM to function optimally, making it insufficient to rely solely on CPU power. Fortunately, their new plans now provide sufficient RAM, eliminating the need to worry about running out.
- CPU and CPU time: Their new plans for WooCommerce and store sites provide additional CPU cores and time to handle the active processes during high traffic or campaigns. This ensures that users can browse and make purchases on your site without experiencing any slowdowns.
- PHP workers: WPX WooCommerce plans now offer increased PHP workers for your sites, allowing for optimized RAM and CPU usage.
- Redis cache: The new WooCommerce plans now have added a Redis object cache that can help speed up your dynamic resources and improve your website’s database speed and overall performance. You can easily enable this new feature using the switch in your WPX control panel.
Compare WPX WooCommerce with Competitors
You see, you can save lots of money a month if you choose WPX WooCommerce hosting instead of the WooCommerce hosting from their competitors. That’s because the WooCommerce plans at WPX provide many premium services completely free of charge, including CDN, Email service, Malware Removal, Website Speed optimizations, etc., which may be worth up to $200/mo. There are no hidden costs or unexpected upsells with any WPX WooCommerce hosting plans, as always.
If you are running an online store using WooCommerce and are looking for a hosting provider that is optimized for your store’s needs, then WPX WooCommerce hosting is definitely worth considering. With features such as High-Speed Custom CDN, Automatic backups, Free SSL certificates, Website Speed optimizations, Malware removal, and Lightning-fast loading times, WPX WooCommerce hosting can help improve your e-commerce store’s performance and provide a better customer experience.
It can be said that WPX WooCommerce Hosting has all the powerful features and reliable performance to help you host, maintain, and secure your online store. So, whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your business to the next level, your remaining job is to focus on finding customers and developing the store without worrying about anything else. If you want to try WooCommerce hosting at WPX, kindly visit WPX Promo Coupon Discount Code to enjoy up to 60% discount on all WooCommerce plans for the first month. This is the offer to celebrate a new hosting package at WPX, and it won’t last long, so act fast before it expires.
Good luck 🙂