This June 2023, DigitalOcean offers up to $100 free trial credit for any new accounts. If you are new to DO, create a new account and verify it with a valid credit, then the $100 credits will be automatically funded to your account.
(*) Update: Instead of $100, you can now get up to $200 DO Free Credit by following this guide.
How To Receive Free $100 Credit on DigitalOcean
- Click This Link to create a new account.
- Enter your email address and password, and click Create Free Account button. You can also use your Google account to sign up in this step (follow this guide).
- Verify the email address by clicking on the verification link in your inbox.
- Next step, in the Billing section, choose Credit Card as your payment method and enter the information. Hit the Save Card button to finish the registration.
- If you are eligible, the $100 will be credited to your account automatically.
- You will have a maximum of 60 days to use this credit.
- If you go over $100 in infrastructure services during the 60 days, any overage charges will be charged to your credit card.
- If you have any active services after 60 days, you will be charged at the standard pricing listed above.
- The Offer does not work with Paypal.
Take advantage of this chance guys. In case you do not have a valid credit card to claim this offer, there’s another tip that you can use to get a free DigitalOcean Cloud VPS trial without using a Credit card or Paypal.
Good luck guys, and don’t forget to sign up for our mailing list to get the best digitalocean coupon codes directly to your inbox.