As you know, there are some ways to get Free VPS on DigitalOcean at this time, such as the deals Free $100 for new accounts or $50 for any students or using digital ocean promo code. But these require a valid credit card, or you need to pay them $5 by PayPal for verification. In case you don’t have a Paypal account or Credit Card, you can’t get VPS at DigitalOcean.
But don’t worry, in this article, we will share with you A simple way to get Free VPS at DigitalOcean without a Credit Card or Paypal. The solution here is using Cloudways, they allow you to use VPS at DigitalOcean for free in
14 days 3 days – no credit card required.
CloudWays is a managed cloud hosting platform that offers tremendous value. They provide a single-click solution to launch your web applications on different cloud servers. Currently, CloudWays offers five cloud service providers you can use: DigitalOcean, Vultr, Linode, Amazon Web Service(AWS), and Google Compute Engine (GCE). For the billing options, you can choose to pay hourly or monthly for your VPS packages. Also, CloudWays provides Free automated backups, SSL certificates, CDN, Dedicated IPs, and Free one-site migration to its customers.
Let’s get started!
How To Use DigitalOcean Without Credit Card or Paypal
1. Create a new account at Cloudways by visiting cloudways.com, then clicking on the Get Started Free button.
2. Under the registration page, let complete the necessary data, such as First/Last name and Email, then hit the Start Free button.
(*) Hint: Click on the Got a Promo Code? link, apply the code NEWCOUPONS to get 25% off for the next 3 months of Cloudways hosting.
3. After verifying your email address, you will also need to verify your phone number for security. Just enter your phone number and click on the Send SMS button.
4. Within seconds, you will receive a verification code sent to your phone, enter it into the verification field, then click the Verify button to complete this step.
5. After activation, you can now launch your free trial server. The standard choice is between WordPress/Drupal/Joomla or Custom PHP app, click on the DigitalOcean logo (Click on the Logo of the Cloud provider that you want to launch a trial on it), then select any server size from 1GB to up to 192GB and select your server location.
Click on the bright green “Launch Now” button – and you are good to go!
That was How to get Digitalocean VPS without a credit card very easily and quickly. Besides DigitalOcean, you can also get free VPS of Vultr, Linode, Google Cloud, and Amazon AWS by using this tutorial.
Here are all the available trials and their lengths on Cloudways:
- Amazon AWS Cloud: 3-Day Free Trial
- Linode Cloud Servers: 3-Day Free Trial
- Google Compute Engine: 3-Day Free Trial
- Vultr SSD VPS: 3-Day Free Trial
- DigitalOcean Servers: 3-Day Free Trial
Note that your trial period will be counted right after your account is established. Unfortunately, Cloudways currently offers a 3-day trial (a 14-day trial offer is no longer available). After the trial, you will need to add your credit card to the system, but you only have to pay after the current month has ended.
In addition, you may want to check out Cloudways Coupon to update the latest promotions at Cloudways every month.
I hope this helps 🙂
but if i want centos Os