We all know that at GoDaddy if you do not renew your domain during the 12-day Renewal Grace Period, you will incur a fee up to $80.00 in addition to the domain renewal fee. Also, most domain names, including .com, .biz and .net, can only be recovered within a maximum of 30 days after your cancellation date.
So, the best way here is let renew your domain or web hosting as soon as possible to ensure you do not lose the rights to it and can save a massive amount of money for renewals. In this article, besides the Godaddy Renewal Coupon, we also synthesize some of renewal tips and tricks to help you gain the maximum savings when doing a renewal at GoDaddy.
>>> For new orders on GoDaddy: Get up to 40% off in this July!.
GoDaddy Renewal Promo CodeGet Code – Renew your .com, .net, .org and .co.uk domains at a lower rate.
Show Coupon – 20% off on .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz… domain renewals.
35REN125X – 35% Off .COM , .NET, .ORG Renewals
20DOM417 – Get 20% off product renewals.
acosks65 – Save you $10 on purchase over $50 (all products, including renewals)
INDIADIW17 – Up to 50% off when renew domain & web hosting. (Valid for India customer only !)
gdrp7334c2 – $7.49 .COM renewal.
gd5953a – 20% off all product renewal
Get Code – Save 40% Discount Domain Club – Provides Lowest prices on domain renewals.
(*) Accepted payment method: Credit Cards, and PayPal (may not be accepted in a specific case).
How to use GoDaddy renewal coupon?
- Log into your GoDaddy Account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain name you want to use.
- From the Renew icon, select Renew Domain.
- Check the box if you would like to consolidate your renewal date.
- Click Next, then Finish and Checkout.
- At Check Out, you click to the link ‘Have A Promo Code?’ to enter the renewal code, and then hit Apply.
- If your code is valid, you will see a green message on the top of the cart, and you will be able to avail the offer that comes with the code. Click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ and complete the renewal processing.
- If the coupon saying invalid or expired, try again with any other codes at the above until you find the best discount.
GoDaddy Renewal Trick
GoDaddy Renewal Tip
When renewing my domain name, I accidentally discovered some tips that can be used to save money on domain renewals at GoDaddy. Here’s what I discovered:
GoDaddy Renewal FAQs
There are three main reasons why a renew coupon does not work if it is an active (non-expired) code.
- Make sure that you read the exclusions on the coupon (Some CCTLDs aren’t included – the Registries won’t allow it).
- Check the price of your renewal to see if it’s already discounted for you. (A coupon won’t double-discount a sale item.)
- The renewal coupon may not allow you are using Paypal for payment.
If you are still not getting the discount, also check out the links below for more information:
- 7 Renewal Questions Every GoDaddy User Should Know
- Why Godaddy promo codes do not work for domain renewals
- Should Know – GoDaddy’s Error Messages When Place Your Renewal Order
Honestly, GoDaddy renewal coupon codes are rarely working in this time. In case you have tried all methods in this post, but none of them work, so lastly, we strongly recommend you let’s become a member of Discount Domain Club, this would be the best option with you for now. Don’t waste your time to looking for the renewal discount code elsewhere; trust me!
If you have any queries or errors when doing follow this post, I am always here to assist.