Renew your product right now and Save up to 27% instantly with these Godaddy Coupon Codes and Tricks. We shares only 100% checked codes to save your time. Subscribe this post to receive the newest coupons via your email and don’t forget to let us know if you have any questions.
>>> New purchases at GoDaddy: Save up to 40% in February 2019.
How to use godaddy renewal coupon ?
- Log into your GoDaddy Account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain name you want to use.
- From the Renew icon, select Renew Domain.
- Check the box if you would like to consolidate your renewal date.
- Click Next, then Finish and Checkout.
- At CheckOut, you click to the link ‘Have A Promo Code?’ and enter the code that you have then hit Apply.
- If success, you will see a green message on the top of the list products in cart. And then, you will be able to avail the offer that comes with the code. Now click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ and complete the renewal processing.
- If the coupon saying invalid or expired, try again with any other codes at the above until you find the best discount code.
How much does Godaddy domain renewal cost?
It is dependent on the domain extensions you want to renew. Currently, GoDaddy applies its renewal costs for .COM is $14.99, $18.99 for .NET, $19.99 .ORG, $34.99 for .CO. To find the exact cost of your domain, follow the video below:
Why GoDaddy promo codes doesn’t work with you?
There’s many reasons, but let try the following guides to fix it:
- Find the answer on the post why godaddy promo codes doesn’t work.
- Delete your browser’s cookie and then retry.
- Switch to another browsers if current browser showing the error: “The code you entered is invalid or expired“.
- Some codes may not work with existing customers or some countries due to the Godaddy Policies.
- Many codes only work with Credit Card or Bank transfer, not PayPal.
What is the maximum(or minimum) time length of renewal at GoDaddy?
You can renew your domain for up to five years upon you find a great coupon (like the ones provided above) for save the cost. Beside, 1-year is min length for renewal term at GoDaddy.
Can I renew my domain name after it expires?
If you did not set ON with the auto-renew feature, and then your domain name expires, you will still have a 18-day to renew it at no extra cost.
– After 18 days, you must pay a redemption fee of $80, this period lasts from day 19 to day 30.
– On the 25th day after expiration, GoDaddy will put your domain name up for auction with a domain name industry auction service. You still can renew it.
– On the 30th day after expiration, your domain name is no longer able to be renewed or transferred away. Your domain name will then go into a public auction.
My domain name is long-time expired, can I recover it ?
If your domain has been expired for long times and you no longer to see it in the account, first you need to check its whois informations, focuses to the Registrar Status (or Domain Status) section you may see somethings like this:
– Status: Pending Delete => Your domain cannot be recovered.
– Status: Redemption Period => You still can recover it. Let make a call to GoDaddy Customer Supporter, if your domain is eligible for recover they will pull it back into your account. There’s an associated redemption fee with this process.
If my domain has expired, can I transfer it out of GoDaddy ?
According to ICANN regulations, the answer is YES, you can still transfer your expired domain from GoDaddy to another registrar during the renewal grace period. But, if GoDaddy has begun to delete your domain in their data, you must pay an additional fee to restore before it can be transferred out.
Where can I get the help for my renewals ?
If have any questions, don’t hesitate contact to their supporter team and ask for help. Here’re all channels for you get in touch with them.
- LiveChat: It’s located in the Contact Us 24/7 menu on the top right coner of any page.
- Customer Service: Solve all issues/problems at GoDaddy, including renewal.
- Social Network: Twitter – Facebook – Google+ – Youtube Channel
Wish you all the possible success!