Acquiring the right domain name for your website or business is not a luxury, but an indispensable component of a successful online presence. It is evident that a good and matching domain name does not only bring a business closer to achieving its goals but also sets it apart from its competition.
Some of us have, however, had the unfortunate situation of trying to register a domain name, only to find out that someone has beaten you to it. This means that that dream domain name is no longer available to you, and you have to go back to the drawing board to find an alternative.
If this is the case for you, GoDaddy has just the perfect feature for you. Just because someone has already registered your dream domain does not mean it is out of reach. It can still be yours. GoDaddy Domain Broker is a service that enables you to get your dream domain. GoDaddy’s professionals will go to extensive lengths to ensure that this is the case by contacting the current owner and negotiating on your behalf.
The process is made up of three simple steps: Contact the owner, Negotiate, and Facilitate the transaction. These simple steps make it both efficient and stress-free for you.
The Process1 Initiate the transaction
GoDaddy provides a tool to search for a domain name that you would want to register. If it is taken, you can add it to your cart and a domain agent will get back to you within two business days. You will be provided with a full appraisal of the domain you want to purchase so that you can have a clear idea of how it is performing.2 Price Negotiation
After sending you the appraisal, the agent will call you for further discussions and also to answer any questions you might have. Next, they will contact the owner of the domain name and express your interest in buying their domain. Contact is made using publicly available information listed on the whois database. The domain agent will then negotiate on your behalf so that you get the best possible deal for the domain.3 Facilitate transaction
Upon successful negotiations, your domain agent will help to facilitate the sale, and you will have your dream domain in no time. However, should the current owner decide not to sell the domain, the case is closed, and you will have to look for an alternative name.
Apart from giving you a chance at purchasing a domain that is already registered, this service is useful for a number of other reasons. For people who are new to the domain market and do not understand domain name aftermarket or pricing, this is just a perfect solution. Additionally, it enables one make secure and anonymous payments for domain names.
One reason that makes this service necessary for clients is the fact that the domain brokers have a wealth of knowledge in the domain name industry. They, therefore, make if very efficient to go through the process of domain acquisition. Additionally, they eliminate the risk that you will fall victim to exploitation.
These are some of the benefits you get when you use the domain broker service:
– Simple: The whole process is quite simple for you. All you need to do is set the ball rolling by filling in a form that expresses your intention of buying a domain. The domain broker will do the rest for you.
– Effective: Thanks to expert negotiation skills, you stand a higher chance of acquiring your dream domain using this service than you would if you were to do it yourself.
– Stress-free: As their client, GoDaddy helps you do all the work. You are therefore not exposed to the stresses and troubles that come with the process.
While the service is very intuitive for business and web owners, there exist some cons that cannot be avoided.
– No guarantee: Even with the professional help, there is no way of guaranteeing that the current owner will be willing to sell the domain. You should, therefore, have an open mind about the process and hope for the best.
– Possible delays: While your domain agent will be sure to work on a strict schedule, there is just no way to predict how long the other party (current domain owner) will take to respond to communication. If you are on a tight schedule, this can prove to be a big disadvantage.
– Higher costs: Buying an already registered domain will most certainly cost you more than it would had it not registered. This is because the current owner will seek satisfactory compensation to give up ownership, or may just take advantage of your interest in their domain to charge higher.
Any services also have some pros and cons, let choice the service that can help you grow up your business. Hope with my Godaddy Domain Broker review can help you doing that. Nice a day to you. 🙂