In this day and age, there are e-commerce sites practically everywhere. One of the staples of sites like this is an online store that is aimed at enhancing the user’s overall experience. Keeping this in mind GoDaddy has recently launched an online store that allows customers to enjoy a more integrated and capable approach to creating their online store. In this GoDaddy Online Store Review article, we take an in-depth look at the features, pros and cons of the feature so that one can form a fuller understanding of app.
Online Store Price
- Open a store on Facebook®
- Go mobile with a smartphone-ready store
- Save money with free hosting and unlimited bandwidth
- Show off with up to 10 images per product
- Look professional with beautiful themes
- Let customers rate and review your stuff
- Cut deals with your own coupon codes
- Get help anytime with award-winning, 24/7 support
- Ship anywhere with flexible rates
- Protect customers with a secure checkout
- Get more customers with built-in SEO tools
- Sell more by accepting credit cards and PayPal
- Sell unlimited products
- Sell online with a Website + Shopping Cart
Quick guide to launch your online store1 Add your products and images
After updating your business profile add info on products you’d like to sell. Simply describe your products and add up to 10 images per item.2 Select your payment methods 3 Choose your shipping options
Ship your products across town or around the world with domestic and international shipping options. Choose Free Shipping, Flat Rate Shipping or Weight-Based Shipping. And if you’re in the U.S., get real time shipping rates through USPS.4 Choose the design
Now you can launch and selling your products from your own unique web store.
There are a number of top features of the GoDaddy online store. These are:
- Variety of Templates: It is a known fact that selecting the right template is one of the most important things when it comes to creating an online store. It is for this reason that GoDaddy provides a plethora of choices when it comes to store templates. With over 300 choices to select from, the store is truly one to watch out for. The additional features include sorting filters that allow one to choose based on categories, style, features, colors, products and navigation features. All in all, the GoDaddy enterprise showcases strength in versatility, at all times.
- Convenient “Page Help” Tab: One of the smartest features of the GoDaddy site is its ‘page help' tab. This is perfect for those who want to start their first online store and are complete novices to the tricks of the trade. The tab allows one to access tips, strategies , steps and other features that can aid in getting the task done faster and in a more efficient manner. As far as features of the new GoDaddy online store are concerned, this is definitely one that is both comprehensive and useful.
- Good Reporting Abilities: If one is to run an online store, one of the things that are paramount to a successful venture is feedback. Getting a rough estimate of customer demands is extremely useful in order to run a well rounded store. It is for this reason that the store has features that can aid one in generating financial reports, sales charts and other visual graphics. A perfect tool for aiding in successful financial growth, the GoDaddy store features are one of the best in the market.
- Designed to Include Specific Demands: Whether it be reports, or customer feedback and other features, the online store is designed to cater to the specific needs of the users. One can specify the date range and generate filtered reports that can be further filtered according to desktop or cellular use. All in all, this is great way to ensure that the user working protocol is organized and primed for a successful venture.
- Unlimited Storage Space and Bandwidth: One of the prime features of the online store generated by GoDaddy is that it boasts of unlimited bandwidth. Along with an endless array of products and a unlimited storage space, this is a great resource for those who are veterans in the business. It is also a good feature to access for those who might not have a clear idea on what their online store should look like. A large variety of choices and a complementing huge storage space are tools that are essentially beneficial for all.
- Mobile Optimized Themes: In the world of extensive smartphone usage, it is useful to have an online store that can cater to the data access capacity of smartphones. It is for this reason that the online store has templates that are designed specifically for mobile users. Cleaner designs, clearer images and a simpler template are some of the top features that aid in making a store template mobile optimized and GoDaddy delivers on all of these counts.
- Excellent Customer Support: If one is a small business owner and is new to the concept of online stores, GoDaddy is a resource site that deserves a must-visit. This is due to its excellent support staff and customer care team. Whether one is having problems regarding payments or even while understanding and navigating through the site and its various features, the support staff is always ready to offer assistance.
- Simple and Efficient Working System: When it comes to increasing the financial success of the business, the two important things that should be kept in mind are simplicity and an efficient work ethic. The GoDaddy online store performs optimally on both accounts and it is for this reason that it is one of the most popular e-commerce sites around. Since the templates that they offer are clean and sharply presented, it is great for start-ups and small businesses. All in all, this is one of the most efficient sites whose resources are available in the market today.
As with every e-commerce site, there are certain drawbacks to the GoDaddy online store. These are:
- High Cost: The foremost disadvantage that the site faces is that the costs of subscription tend to be on the higher side. While there are many features that can be accessed, a great many of them come at a cost which can become inconvenient over time.
- Added Transaction Fee: As opposed to some other e-commerce sites that do not charge a fee at all, the GoDaddy store tends to charge an amount for every transaction. As with the high fee, this might become an issue for some of the users.
- Limitations on Image Quality: One of the features of the online store is that they change the quality of the image depending on the fee paid. That is to say that a certain higher amount is bound to allow one to access better quality images than a lower fee can demand. Since online stores rely heavily on the quality of images, this can be a disadvantage to many users.
Starting an online store demands some serious attention and patience. If one is a novice in this field, the GoDaddy store is the perfect pitstop. It is for this reason that we have attempted to formulate a detailed analysis of the site in this GoDaddy Online Store Review. Overall, it is a great site with top features that allow for efficient working and promise imminent financial success.